Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couch: Mark Dantonio on the cusp of forever being able to say, 'I told you so'
Couch: Mark Dantonio on the cusp of forever being able to say, 'I told you so'
Joe Polasek- Former Producer, Spartan Nation Radio
Lansing, MI
I believe he would be one of the last people to say it though.
(09-12-2019, 06:30 PM)JoeP3 Wrote: Couch: Mark Dantonio on the cusp of forever being able to say, 'I told you so'

I don't think MD would take any delight in doing that. he's just not that kind of guy. I just hope that MD has a happy ending to what has been a wonderful era of Michigan State football.
(09-13-2019, 09:19 PM)CV64 Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 06:30 PM)JoeP3 Wrote: Couch: Mark Dantonio on the cusp of forever being able to say, 'I told you so'

I don't think MD would take any delight in doing that. he's just not that kind of guy. I just hope that MD has a happy ending to what has been a wonderful era of Michigan State football.

I think he will take Great delight in knowing he Could say it.  But agree with you, he has more class than to actually do it.
(09-14-2019, 03:52 PM)jartan77 Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 09:19 PM)CV64 Wrote:

I think he will take Great delight in knowing he Could say it.  But agree with you, he has more class than to actually do it.

On further review, Not So Fast My Friend....
Yep, as always fans spoke too soon. Coach can't say I told you so after today lost
Quote:At some point in time, you can't keep resting on what you've done in the past but what have you done lately.  Cool

[Image: 2Lv66hq.jpg]