Poll: Arizona State @ MSU Predictions ' Score and Margi
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Michigan State by 36 or More
0%
0 0%
Michigan State by 29 to 35
4.76%
1 4.76%
Michigan State by 22 to 28
14.29%
3 14.29%
Michigan State by 15 to 21
33.33%
7 33.33%
Michigan State by 11 to 14
28.57%
6 28.57%
Michigan State by 7 to 10
19.05%
4 19.05%
Michigan State by 4 to 7
0%
0 0%
Michigan State by 1 to 3
0%
0 0%
Arizona State by 1 to 7
0%
0 0%
Arizona State by 8 or More
0%
0 0%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Arizona State @ Michigan State, Winner and Margin
Of course, no one cares what Vegas thinks, but MSU opened as a 10.5 point favorite, and today I saw it was 14.  Just a little info to possibly help you with your selection.   Cool  

ASU and the heat won last year, with MSU holding down a shutout through three quarters.  ASU is a good team, but they graduated the three players who troubled us the most in Tempe, IMHO.

So, without further ado, I will say the final score will be MSU 37, ASU 13.  Now, please cast your vote in the poll, and feel free to post your prediction.

This is the Spartan Nation Internet Network.
MSU 31 ASU 13. Defense scores 7.
I going to take a big leap and say, a big win on the way. The heat will be on Arizona this time. Their freshman QB and freshman center are going to be blown up and fenced in all day long with literally no place to go but back to the bench. Relentless pressure will create a ton of turnovers and easier scoring opportunities for the dawgs. 41-10 for the good guys.
I'll go 34-10
I'm going to say, 27 - 16.  We score some, ASU's defense stops us some. We slow their attack, one lucky TD like Tulsa, and three FGs.   But its never in doubt.  If we hit their smallish Frosh QB hard and early, perhaps a wider marvin.  But we didnt rout um-AA the day we broke ole number 98. So I'm going with the smaller margin.  And hope you guys predicting the big wins are right!
I've got MSU by better than a Touchdown. This is going to be tight, but it'll should be a win. Turnovers in this one will be MAMMOTH, one way or another.
Joe Polasek- Former Producer, Spartan Nation Radio
Lansing, MI
Stewart Mandel at The Athletic has it this way-

Breaking news: The Spartans may finally have an offense. More specifically, redshirt freshman RB Elijah Collins, who went for 192 yards on 17 carries in last week’s 51-17 rout of Western Michigan. ASU has its own star running back Eno Benjamin, but he’s been limited so far by a badly struggling offensive line. Michigan State 24, Arizona State 7
Joe Polasek- Former Producer, Spartan Nation Radio
Lansing, MI
(09-12-2019, 04:41 PM)JoeP3 Wrote: Stewart Mandel at The Athletic has it this way-

Breaking news: The Spartans may finally have an offense. More specifically, redshirt freshman RB Elijah Collins, who went for 192 yards on 17 carries in last week’s 51-17 rout of Western Michigan. ASU has its own star running back Eno Benjamin, but he’s been limited so far by a badly struggling offensive line. Michigan State 24, Arizona State 7

If he wants a vote, he has to become a member!   Wink Cool Big Grin
ASU had trouble scoring against Sacramento State, so I have to assume they SHOULD have a tougher time against the MSU D. I don't know what to think about the offense yet with one horrible performance and one nice one. I guess let's make it 16-6 MSU.
24-3. Screen passes galore