Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No comments about the alternates for this year?
They're...well...they're....yeah, I'm trying to find something nice to say, but just can't.

[Image: michigan-state-alternates.jpg]
Did you see the joe bachie interview durring the spring game. He was trying so hard to find something nice to say about them. It was so awkward that it was pretty funny
Yeah, I hate 'em. But I don't wear 'em, so...if the kids like 'em? Hell, play every game in them if they help the team win.
Joe Polasek- Former Producer, Spartan Nation Radio
Lansing, MI
The only deviation from green and white I like is black. But has to be normal green, call me crazy but I don't want to look like a highlighter. Not that I'm wearing the uniform but I'll never buy one either and I buy a ton of MSU gear
(04-15-2019, 08:02 PM)PrisoncitySpartan Wrote: The only deviation from green and white I like is black. But has to be normal green, call me crazy but I don't want to look like a highlighter. Not that I'm wearing the uniform but I'll never buy one either and I buy a ton of MSU gear

I don't hate the neon green when they've used it on basketball unis.  But this just looks like they accidentally bumped up the font size of the "STATE" to double what it was supposed to be then forgot to fix it.

Also, why neon lettering but a white number?  It just looks unfinished.
It looks like an unlicensed product to me. But, whatever... Maybe if I hadn't spent my entire life becoming conditioned by looking at the history of football uniforms, I'd like this better than the traditional look. I'm just optimistic for another great football season under Coach D. If this uniform becomes part of the legacy of another Spartan run at the college football playoff, I'll be OK with it.
Haven't commented because I haven't finished throwing up yet.... Cool
Not a fan of them.
I would like to know what the under-20 crowd thinks of them, but we don't really have that here.
Wait, how old is JAR-Tan?    Tongue Angel
Joe Polasek- Former Producer, Spartan Nation Radio
Lansing, MI