Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, missed most of today's game... BUT
Did we just win a conference Road Game, with Langford out, Ahrens out, and Cash got his third on a horrid call, Before Halftime?  And we won By Fifteen?!?!?

Holy Guacamole, that's a helluva result.... 
Kudos to Foster Loyer, who took more charges than he gave up buckets to his own guy going to the hole.  And poured in 7 himself in 11 minutes.  The more he plays, the less out of place he looks.... Big Grin I expected that, Eventually.  Not This Year. Not when he looks like an oversized Opie Taylor, a HS kid that stole a Uni and snuck onto the court...
(01-14-2019, 04:26 AM)jartan77 Wrote: Did we just win a conference Road Game, with Langford out, Ahrens out, and Cash got his third on a horrid call, Before Halftime?  And we won By Fifteen?!?!?

Holy Guacamole, that's a helluva result.... 
Kudos to Foster Loyer, who took more charges than he gave up buckets to his own guy going to the hole.  And poured in 7 himself in 11 minutes.  The more he plays, the less out of place he looks.... Big Grin I expected that, Eventually.  Not This Year. Not when he looks like an oversized Opie Taylor, a HS kid that stole a Uni and snuck onto the court...

He's being brought along slowly and that has been good. I saw him live a couple of times when he was in HS and he lit it up on both ends. Frankly, we played sloppy, uninspired basketball. PSU is really bad. If you take Stephens off that team, they'd be MAC level at best. Ahrens has become an important piece of our puzzle. To compete for the B1G title we need both he and Langford healthy.